Glassdoor has long maintained a simple narrative: a high rating equals “good” company. But is that 100% true? Aren’t there great companies who are looking square into the eye of a 3.0 (or lower!) rating who are actually great companies to work for? Of course there are (and many of you WORK FOR THEM). So if we understand what Glassdoor gets wrong, even our measly 3.0 companies might be able to compete against the 4.4’s of the world.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 159 – Employer Brand, Fast and Slow January 27, 2020
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019