Glassdoor has long maintained a simple narrative: a high rating equals “good” company. But is that 100% true? Aren’t there great companies who are looking square into the eye of a 3.0 (or lower!) rating who are actually great companies to work for? Of course there are (and many of you WORK FOR THEM). So if we understand what Glassdoor gets wrong, even our measly 3.0 companies might be able to compete against the 4.4’s of the world.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 148 – Making an Impact? November 11, 2019
- EP 147 – On Choice and Employer Brand November 4, 2019
- EP 146 – Make Your Employer Brand Stick October 28, 2019
- EP 145 – The Junk Drawer Episode (Vol 2) October 21, 2019
- EP 144 – Does Salary Matter? October 14, 2019
- EP 143 – Is Your Employer Branding Working? October 7, 2019