It’s budgeting season! The scariest and saddest part of the year, usually. Let me guess: your leadership said you need to do more, but with +/-3% change in budget? I’ve heard that a lot. It’s a TRAP! This mindset that keeps you locked in to “how you’ve always done it,” (which would be fine if everything in 2017 worked great, but I bet it wasn’t perfect). Is there a better way, oh yes there is!
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019
- EP 153 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Two) December 16, 2019