A great employer brand takes a strong position, both to establish it as different and to be memorable, but can you take that too far? We find an example where that’s exactly what’s happened, explain what the issues are and how we’d recommend changing it.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019
- EP 153 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Two) December 16, 2019