A great employer brand takes a strong position, both to establish it as different and to be memorable, but can you take that too far? We find an example where that’s exactly what’s happened, explain what the issues are and how we’d recommend changing it.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 167 – Beyond the New Normal March 23, 2020
- Ep 166 – Employer Branding in the Time of COVID-19 March 16, 2020
- EP 165 – How Does It Feel? March 9, 2020
- EP 164 – Employer Brand for Retention March 2, 2020
- EP 163 – The Authenticity Illusion February 24, 2020
- EP 162 – Working with Recruiters February 17, 2020