When you’re looking for a candidate, you really want someone you can say, “hell, yeah!” about. And you want someone who says, “hell, yeah!” about you and your employer brand. But are you giving those candidates something to have that emotional connection with? Chances are, your bland recruitment marketing messages and impersonal and vague brand messages aren’t creating those “hell, yeah!” reactions.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 159 – Employer Brand, Fast and Slow January 27, 2020
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019