When you’re looking for a candidate, you really want someone you can say, “hell, yeah!” about. And you want someone who says, “hell, yeah!” about you and your employer brand. But are you giving those candidates something to have that emotional connection with? Chances are, your bland recruitment marketing messages and impersonal and vague brand messages aren’t creating those “hell, yeah!” reactions.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 182 – Chicken or the Egg? July 6, 2020
- EP 181 – Who’s In Charge? June 29, 2020
- EP 180 – Taking a Stand June 22, 2020
- EP 179 – What Is Employer Brand For? June 15, 2020
- EP 178 – Fan Fiction and Brand Universes June 8, 2020
- Ep 177 – You Can’t Party at Lolla Anymore (with Rob Stevenson) June 1, 2020