Recruiters, recruitment marketers and talent acquisition love to tell you how their job and livelihood are based on helping people find jobs and that’s hogwash. We don’t help people find jobs, we help them find job openings. And we’ve optimized the world so that every job opening is seconds away. Nothing is hidden. So if you want to hire great talent, “helping people find jobs” is not the way you’re going to do it.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 176 – Taking Your Employer Brand Beyond the Obvious May 25, 2020
- EP 175 – The Impossible Employer Brand Metric May 18, 2020
- EP 174 – Creative vs Position May 11, 2020
- EP 173 – Finite and Infinite May 4, 2020
- EP 172 – What Really Changed? April 27, 2020
- EP 171 – The Four Drivers of Employer Brand April 20, 2020