There seem to be two schools of thought on employer branding: reveal the brand and be authentic as possible, or manufacture what you think your audience wants to hear. These two positions seem mutually exclusive, but employer branding success happens when you find that middle path. What path is that? You’ll just have to listen in to find out (though the title kinda gives it away).
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 181 – Who’s In Charge? June 29, 2020
- EP 180 – Taking a Stand June 22, 2020
- EP 179 – What Is Employer Brand For? June 15, 2020
- EP 178 – Fan Fiction and Brand Universes June 8, 2020
- Ep 177 – You Can’t Party at Lolla Anymore (with Rob Stevenson) June 1, 2020
- EP 176 – Taking Your Employer Brand Beyond the Obvious May 25, 2020