There seem to be two schools of thought on employer branding: reveal the brand and be authentic as possible, or manufacture what you think your audience wants to hear. These two positions seem mutually exclusive, but employer branding success happens when you find that middle path. What path is that? You’ll just have to listen in to find out (though the title kinda gives it away).
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 148 – Making an Impact? November 11, 2019
- EP 147 – On Choice and Employer Brand November 4, 2019
- EP 146 – Make Your Employer Brand Stick October 28, 2019
- EP 145 – The Junk Drawer Episode (Vol 2) October 21, 2019
- EP 144 – Does Salary Matter? October 14, 2019
- EP 143 – Is Your Employer Branding Working? October 7, 2019