How many people think you are competing with Google/Facebook for dev talent? You’re nuts, but you’re not alone. So many companies consider Google/Facebook/Amazon/et al as competition for talent, but miss their real competition. In this episode, we think through the question of who your real competition is so you can evaluate your own employer brand better.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 168 – Strategy, After the Fact March 30, 2020
- EP 167 – Beyond the New Normal March 23, 2020
- Ep 166 – Employer Branding in the Time of COVID-19 March 16, 2020
- EP 165 – How Does It Feel? March 9, 2020
- EP 164 – Employer Brand for Retention March 2, 2020
- EP 163 – The Authenticity Illusion February 24, 2020