How many people think you are competing with Google/Facebook for dev talent? You’re nuts, but you’re not alone. So many companies consider Google/Facebook/Amazon/et al as competition for talent, but miss their real competition. In this episode, we think through the question of who your real competition is so you can evaluate your own employer brand better.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 159 – Employer Brand, Fast and Slow January 27, 2020
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019