The thing that differentiates a company that has moved from 20th century recruiting to the 21st century is the focus not on the transactional, but on the long-term development of a network. Its the basis of a strong employer brand and the ability to find amazing talent in an instant.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 159 – Employer Brand, Fast and Slow January 27, 2020
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019