I know how much fun it is to pick new tech for your recruiting ecosystem. It’s the hope that this new tool or new solution will solve all your hiring issues. But for companies that pick tools without understanding their strategy, it’s a process that burns through cash and leads to heart break. In this episode, we talk about how strategy beats technology.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 182 – Chicken or the Egg? July 6, 2020
- EP 181 – Who’s In Charge? June 29, 2020
- EP 180 – Taking a Stand June 22, 2020
- EP 179 – What Is Employer Brand For? June 15, 2020
- EP 178 – Fan Fiction and Brand Universes June 8, 2020
- Ep 177 – You Can’t Party at Lolla Anymore (with Rob Stevenson) June 1, 2020