I know how much fun it is to pick new tech for your recruiting ecosystem. It’s the hope that this new tool or new solution will solve all your hiring issues. But for companies that pick tools without understanding their strategy, it’s a process that burns through cash and leads to heart break. In this episode, we talk about how strategy beats technology.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 168 – Strategy, After the Fact March 30, 2020
- EP 167 – Beyond the New Normal March 23, 2020
- Ep 166 – Employer Branding in the Time of COVID-19 March 16, 2020
- EP 165 – How Does It Feel? March 9, 2020
- EP 164 – Employer Brand for Retention March 2, 2020
- EP 163 – The Authenticity Illusion February 24, 2020