I know how much fun it is to pick new tech for your recruiting ecosystem. It’s the hope that this new tool or new solution will solve all your hiring issues. But for companies that pick tools without understanding their strategy, it’s a process that burns through cash and leads to heart break. In this episode, we talk about how strategy beats technology.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 159 – Employer Brand, Fast and Slow January 27, 2020
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019