The second you convince your boss that you need to spend more time and energy on your company’s employer brand, the first question will be, “how will you measure it?” You know what the really means: How can I justify this project to my boss? In this episode, we assume that you aren’t able to spend much money on sexy metric tools, but still need to understand if you are impacting the reach and strength of your employer brand.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 159 – Employer Brand, Fast and Slow January 27, 2020
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019