As a talent leader, your job is to understand, organize, and manage the people and skills who will achieve your business goals. Just like on a chess board, right? Well, on a chess board, rooks don’t suddenly learn new programming languages or get their masters degree. At the same time, the board doesn’t suddenly add a third dimension demanding every piece become able to move in whole new directions. We live in a world where everything changes every second, but we hire as if we can predict the future. So what does a world were nothing can be anticipated mean for your talent strategy?
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019
- EP 153 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Two) December 16, 2019