As a talent leader, your job is to understand, organize, and manage the people and skills who will achieve your business goals. Just like on a chess board, right? Well, on a chess board, rooks don’t suddenly learn new programming languages or get their masters degree. At the same time, the board doesn’t suddenly add a third dimension demanding every piece become able to move in whole new directions. We live in a world where everything changes every second, but we hire as if we can predict the future. So what does a world were nothing can be anticipated mean for your talent strategy?
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 167 – Beyond the New Normal March 23, 2020
- Ep 166 – Employer Branding in the Time of COVID-19 March 16, 2020
- EP 165 – How Does It Feel? March 9, 2020
- EP 164 – Employer Brand for Retention March 2, 2020
- EP 163 – The Authenticity Illusion February 24, 2020
- EP 162 – Working with Recruiters February 17, 2020