As a talent leader, your job is to understand, organize, and manage the people and skills who will achieve your business goals. Just like on a chess board, right? Well, on a chess board, rooks don’t suddenly learn new programming languages or get their masters degree. At the same time, the board doesn’t suddenly add a third dimension demanding every piece become able to move in whole new directions. We live in a world where everything changes every second, but we hire as if we can predict the future. So what does a world were nothing can be anticipated mean for your talent strategy?
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 151 – The Integrated Employer Brand December 2, 2019
- EP 150 – Employer Brand 101 November 25, 2019
- EP 149 – Content Creation for Employer Branding November 18, 2019
- EP 148 – Making an Impact? November 11, 2019
- EP 147 – On Choice and Employer Brand November 4, 2019
- EP 146 – Make Your Employer Brand Stick October 28, 2019