As a talent leader, your job is to understand, organize, and manage the people and skills who will achieve your business goals. Just like on a chess board, right? Well, on a chess board, rooks don’t suddenly learn new programming languages or get their masters degree. At the same time, the board doesn’t suddenly add a third dimension demanding every piece become able to move in whole new directions. We live in a world where everything changes every second, but we hire as if we can predict the future. So what does a world were nothing can be anticipated mean for your talent strategy?
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 176 – Taking Your Employer Brand Beyond the Obvious May 25, 2020
- EP 175 – The Impossible Employer Brand Metric May 18, 2020
- EP 174 – Creative vs Position May 11, 2020
- EP 173 – Finite and Infinite May 4, 2020
- EP 172 – What Really Changed? April 27, 2020
- EP 171 – The Four Drivers of Employer Brand April 20, 2020