You spend a lot of time and energy on your career site, making it look nice, projecting the right image, making sure people can ignore it on desktop and mobile, etc. But they really are ignoring it. The modern job seeker doesn’t look for career sites, so you need to adjust your strategy accordingly. In this episode, we unpack those changes and how you can leverage them.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 168 – Strategy, After the Fact March 30, 2020
- EP 167 – Beyond the New Normal March 23, 2020
- Ep 166 – Employer Branding in the Time of COVID-19 March 16, 2020
- EP 165 – How Does It Feel? March 9, 2020
- EP 164 – Employer Brand for Retention March 2, 2020
- EP 163 – The Authenticity Illusion February 24, 2020