You spend a lot of time and energy on your career site, making it look nice, projecting the right image, making sure people can ignore it on desktop and mobile, etc. But they really are ignoring it. The modern job seeker doesn’t look for career sites, so you need to adjust your strategy accordingly. In this episode, we unpack those changes and how you can leverage them.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 181 – Who’s In Charge? June 29, 2020
- EP 180 – Taking a Stand June 22, 2020
- EP 179 – What Is Employer Brand For? June 15, 2020
- EP 178 – Fan Fiction and Brand Universes June 8, 2020
- Ep 177 – You Can’t Party at Lolla Anymore (with Rob Stevenson) June 1, 2020
- EP 176 – Taking Your Employer Brand Beyond the Obvious May 25, 2020