You spend a lot of time and energy on your career site, making it look nice, projecting the right image, making sure people can ignore it on desktop and mobile, etc. But they really are ignoring it. The modern job seeker doesn’t look for career sites, so you need to adjust your strategy accordingly. In this episode, we unpack those changes and how you can leverage them.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 159 – Employer Brand, Fast and Slow January 27, 2020
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019