In this episode, we look at two lingering myths from #socialrecruiting days of old: hashtags and posting times. If you think posting on Tuesday at 2:00pm gets you more traffic because most of your followers are online then, or that stuffing hashtags will make a significant impact on your fan base, you really need to listen in.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 168 – Strategy, After the Fact March 30, 2020
- EP 167 – Beyond the New Normal March 23, 2020
- Ep 166 – Employer Branding in the Time of COVID-19 March 16, 2020
- EP 165 – How Does It Feel? March 9, 2020
- EP 164 – Employer Brand for Retention March 2, 2020
- EP 163 – The Authenticity Illusion February 24, 2020