In this episode, we look at two lingering myths from #socialrecruiting days of old: hashtags and posting times. If you think posting on Tuesday at 2:00pm gets you more traffic because most of your followers are online then, or that stuffing hashtags will make a significant impact on your fan base, you really need to listen in.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 159 – Employer Brand, Fast and Slow January 27, 2020
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019