Everyone who wants to sell you something will tell you social recruiting is easy, but it isn’t. It isn’t enough to “be on Facebook.” It’s not enough to spend a little money to reach “possible candidates.” All the easy tricks and low-hanging fruit are gone. If you want social recruiting to work, you have to approach it from the right angle and put the work in. Here’s you no BS guide to doing social recruiting right.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 181 – Who’s In Charge? June 29, 2020
- EP 180 – Taking a Stand June 22, 2020
- EP 179 – What Is Employer Brand For? June 15, 2020
- EP 178 – Fan Fiction and Brand Universes June 8, 2020
- Ep 177 – You Can’t Party at Lolla Anymore (with Rob Stevenson) June 1, 2020
- EP 176 – Taking Your Employer Brand Beyond the Obvious May 25, 2020