Three weeks ago, Facebook launched it’s new jobs tool to help people like us get prospects to apply directly on Facebook. On the face of it (no pun intended), Facebook’s 1.6 billion active users might be the most effective weapon against LinkedIn’s well-established position. But as always, dive deeply to talk about what will make this new product worth using or worth forgetting.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 181 – Who’s In Charge? June 29, 2020
- EP 180 – Taking a Stand June 22, 2020
- EP 179 – What Is Employer Brand For? June 15, 2020
- EP 178 – Fan Fiction and Brand Universes June 8, 2020
- Ep 177 – You Can’t Party at Lolla Anymore (with Rob Stevenson) June 1, 2020
- EP 176 – Taking Your Employer Brand Beyond the Obvious May 25, 2020