Three weeks ago, Facebook launched it’s new jobs tool to help people like us get prospects to apply directly on Facebook. On the face of it (no pun intended), Facebook’s 1.6 billion active users might be the most effective weapon against LinkedIn’s well-established position. But as always, dive deeply to talk about what will make this new product worth using or worth forgetting.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 159 – Employer Brand, Fast and Slow January 27, 2020
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019