In this episode of The Talent Cast, we try and sell a $100 bill for $20. Why? To pass the savings on to you, of course! Not really. We just wanted to show that regardless of how attractive your offer may be, in the wrong context it is worthless.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 181 – Who’s In Charge? June 29, 2020
- EP 180 – Taking a Stand June 22, 2020
- EP 179 – What Is Employer Brand For? June 15, 2020
- EP 178 – Fan Fiction and Brand Universes June 8, 2020
- Ep 177 – You Can’t Party at Lolla Anymore (with Rob Stevenson) June 1, 2020
- EP 176 – Taking Your Employer Brand Beyond the Obvious May 25, 2020