In this episode of The Talent Cast, we try and sell a $100 bill for $20. Why? To pass the savings on to you, of course! Not really. We just wanted to show that regardless of how attractive your offer may be, in the wrong context it is worthless.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 168 – Strategy, After the Fact March 30, 2020
- EP 167 – Beyond the New Normal March 23, 2020
- Ep 166 – Employer Branding in the Time of COVID-19 March 16, 2020
- EP 165 – How Does It Feel? March 9, 2020
- EP 164 – Employer Brand for Retention March 2, 2020
- EP 163 – The Authenticity Illusion February 24, 2020