In this episode of The Talent Cast, we try and sell a $100 bill for $20. Why? To pass the savings on to you, of course! Not really. We just wanted to show that regardless of how attractive your offer may be, in the wrong context it is worthless.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 159 – Employer Brand, Fast and Slow January 27, 2020
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020
- EP 156 – The Expectations Game January 6, 2020
- EP 155 – No New Tale To Tell December 30, 2019
- EP 154 – Why Employer Brands Fail (Part Three) December 23, 2019