Most employer brand professionals and practitioners or driven (and often pushed) to solve immediate problems, the kind that have immediate impacts, the kind others can see. But solving those kind of “urgent, but not always important” problems is now you you’ll succeed in this role. Success comes from seeing the fast, urgent and immediate problems, but also looking to resolve the slow, important, and unobvious ones, too.
The Talent Cast: The podcast that knows employer brand is both a craft and a calling
Stay up to date on the podcast and get weekly employer brand headlines!
Speaking and keynotes
Search the podcasts
- EP 162 – Working with Recruiters February 17, 2020
- EP 161 – The Modular Employer Brand February 10, 2020
- EP 160 – Three Minds of Employer Branding February 3, 2020
- EP 159 – Employer Brand, Fast and Slow January 27, 2020
- EP 158 – Lean Into the Suck with Elena Valentine January 20, 2020
- EP 157 – Useless Facts January 13, 2020